Translate

Friday, February 3, 2017

Make it With Attitude

Hello Everyone!

Ever have a project that needs just a small amount of 
ATTITUDE.

I have for you today the perfect combination of
cute and attitude.


Today I am using 2 different paper packs that has the
ability for sweet and sassy all mixed up in one.

I am using 
from Sherri Baldy My Besties




I am making some shaker bookmarks.


All you need to do is print whichever paper you would like to
work with and cut to size.  These I have made into 2 1/2 wide and 6 1/2 tall.
I stamped my sassy sentiments.  I am using a stamp set
from Dylusions.



I grabbed a page projecter and my fuse tool and made
the sleeves for the bookmark and added sequins and sealed it up.
For my tassels I grabbed novelity yarns from my yarn stash
and just tied them on.

As my kids get older, I am finding it hard to find little fillers for a
a small Valentine gift.  Along with some candy and gum, these will
be added for them into a small gift package.

Hope you have enjoyed todays little make and hope
I have inspired you to make some attitude!

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.